Snack Food For The Morgan County HIgh School Teachers and Staff.
FEEDING LUNCH TO THE MORGAN COUNTY MIDDLE SCHOOL
TEACHERS AND STAFF THE VISION
“The Vision of LOVELOUD is
that Centennial Baptist Church will model Jesus
through serving our community.”
Ingredients of a LoveLoud Opportunity
1. PRAYER – begin now to pray for the LoveLoud Opportunity and recipients that the Lord leads you to. Lead others involved to do the same.
2. An INVITE – work very hard to understand the spiritual needs of the recipient(s) and minister to them accordingly. Ensure that they are invited to Christ if needed and are invited to church with you and your team.
3. Ministry to OTHERS. We really desire to focus on face to face ministry as part of all LoveLoud Opportunities. Lead your team to make face to face ministry its top priority. Physical helps open the door to ministry!
4. SERVICE to those in our community. Resist the urge to develop a LoveLoud Opportunity for a member of CBC. The church has other means to assist them. LoveLoud is about serving others…..not ourselves.
5. Located in our COMMUNITY.
6. INVOLVEMENT FOCUSED first ahead of task focused.
7. COST DOES NOT EXCEED BUDGET.
8. GOOD RELATIONS are a top priority.
9. FOCUSED on the poor, the widow, the single mom, the orphan, the community.
10. EVERYONE, men, women and children, CAN PARTICIPATE.
11. SAFETY is a top priority.
12. THREE DAYS of Opportunity.
Contact Pastor Tony Samples for more information:
You can also contact the church office: